Wednesday, May 30, 2012

IV. Reflection in Literature

             Summer days is one of the great days in which people would go to beaches, others are having their reunion and going picnic. But for us students especially the college students like me are having our summer classes. Even though we don't like it, we don't have any other choice but to take it in order for us to graduate.
            
           During enrollment, i was afraid because the other teacher that would handle us were strict like Ma'am Dellera. At first I thought I was unfortunate because my teacher in literature was Mrs. Dellera, she was my teacher in English when I was in 1st year and I've got low grades from her. But as our classes takes place, I found myself enjoying our class in literature.

            Ma'am Dellera is quite different now, she is not as strict as before and we really tried to listen because after telling and discussing different legends we will be given a quiz by her. We also tackled proverbs and riddles, it was fun and nice for me. During our class, we also discuss the ballad songs, Ma'am Dellera told us to chose from different ballad songs of Kenny Rogers in which the lyrics would be related to our lives. It was nice to hear about the life stories of our classmates and I was happy to tell also my own experiences. Our class in literature with Ma'am Dellera for me was great and it ended with a smile in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment